Liebster Award!
Saturday, December 21, 2013 @ 8:56 PM | 1 heart(s)

Hi everyone! I'm back from the mess that is real life. So today I took a visit in my blog and saw in my tagboard that Rae tagged me to get this award lol 

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs. 

 Here are the rules for receiving this award: 
  1.  Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
  2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer. 
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
  4. Go to their page and tell them. 
  5. No tag backs!

Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
-Pink!

2. Last person you texted?
-Deaz! I just asked her to delete a photo because I forgot to disconnect her Facebook account in my Instagram lmfao

3. Awesome thing you did?
-Made a random dance whenever someone blast off to Gimme Gimme #partyhard (and yes, please listen.)

4. Most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
-I was wearing my favorite wedge shoes to my brother's school. We parked to the fast food chain that is in front of the gate where my brother's supposed to enter. I almost tripped before we crossed the road. Good thing my mom didn't saw ;;;;

5. Who are your best friends and how did you meet them?
-I don't have one, tbh. But if you're asking it by the levels of closeness, then 2 of my college buddies. Met them in college. Awesome, awesome people.

6. Do you cuss?
-You mean curse? Of course.

7. First impressions?
-"You're so cute~"/"Damn, you're so tall." LOL

8. Do you meet people online a lot?
-Yep. It always applies if you study in the same Uni as mine. And if you go to the same event as mine.

9. What is your future ambition?
-One is to have a Multi-lingual tongue.

10. Do you like llamas?
-Who doesn't?

Tagging:
 Jeca/Sun/Aera/Sha/Fivi/Penda

My questions!
1. What was the last party that you've been to?
2. What is your current favorite song in your iTunes?
3. How would you like your eggs?
4. Complete the statement: “Hand me my purse, will you, darling? A girl can’t read that sort of thing… with… without her ______.” (This is a Breakfast at Tiffany's reference, btw. You should really try watching it! :) )
5. Highest grade ever received in your whole life?
6. Favorite brand of clothing?
7. What are the things you need in order to survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
8. There's a saying that goes: "The higher the heels, the closer to God." And so, how high would your heels be like?
9. What/Where/Who is your "Paradise"?
10. One random fact about you. :)
11. If you're going to die, what will be your 7 last words? (A My Chemical Romance reference. Wow. Such douge.)

Please link me to your responses! I love reading them! <3

Labels: